Wednesday, June 27, 2012
So, you think your English isn't good enough ... ? You want to improve your English language skills?
Well, there is no magic.
Here is what you need:
1. Self-confidence - yes I can and I believe it!
2. Practice and more practice
3. More practice
4. Just do it! "Learn (improve) by doing"
5. Except that not a single person can speak their native language perfectly.
6. Understand and accept that effective communication (understanding each other) is the key, the goal; not perfection.
It is NOT about the grammar!